If it's not a T25....it's rubbish

If it's not a T25....it's rubbish

Sunday 17 January 2010

Wedgefest 30th April to 3rd May 2010

Details for Wedgefest 2010 have just been revealed.  After last years highly successful inaugural festival, I know you've all been waiting to find out the details for this year.  Unlike some festivals that go to the same place every year, Wedgefest plan to change venues.

Wedgefest 2010 will take place at Wolverley, near Kidderminster.  The aim is to try and ensure that North and South are equally served by the event.  We aim to create a relaxed ambience at this event but of course there always have to be some rules to make sure that Wedgefest is a joy for all attending.  Over the coming weeks we will be revealing the many activities planned for the festival.  Last year's events included Pandemic Flu Planning for beginners, a cruise to Blackpool including a visit to Madame Turds 'Guess the waxwork celebritys' show, the Eric Morecambe special interest group's visit to Morecambe to visit the legendary comedians home town.  As the festival moves around we can expect some local area related events as with last year and some old favourites.  The children's entertainment will have the kids peeing their pants with excitement. Parents always bring spare underwear for their children anyway.  Call back regularly for more details.

And remember if it's not a T25.....it's rubbish.


4 comments:

  1. As a veteran of the first wedgefest, I must say I am looking forward to this event-will the show and shine be up to scratch? Hoping to join the cooking in a camper this year-fully booked last year which was quite disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Djamolidine Abdoujaparov18 April 2010 at 13:22

    Hello. I would like join your club. I have nice van for campings. Is not design by Hitler but is good facsimile of glorious home nation ( I maybe send you photographics for make compare?)I would like camp with my sister and family. we have 3 childs and are marry 1 year. We also have own toilet which you use also if want. We arrive UK 23/4/10. I am seeing from you details that you are in Glasgow. We drive to you home when we are comming to Dover (Is far to drive?)Please to post you home address as I not compute in van and have no Email - I stop at computer cafe on way often to check. I look toward seeing you and you family and friends. I love you. Djam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I think not. It is a very exclusive club and sleeping in driveways and gardens in vans is highly illegal. The police swoop at first signs of it. Couldn't risk it....

    ReplyDelete